- Take them to the market weekly.
- Drive them to Doctor Appointments.
- Pick up their prescriptions.
- Clean out garage & gutters.
- Change furnace filters monthly.
- Cook and deliver supper once a week.
- Take Mom/Dad out to dinner.
- Send in cleaning service monthly.
- Put together a photo album- label pictures with them.
- Make a family history -save to CD, tape or DVD.
- Children show them how to use phone, internet, and email to share photos etc.
A daily check-in call could be the lifeline, the joy you give someone that makes the biggest difference in their perception of what old age is like.
Contact me at 317-480-1038 today. Let